Highlights | Mashapaug Maps | Oral Histories | Indigenous Culture | Water | Huntington Industrial Park | Gorham Site Clean-Up | Partners & Related Projects
UPP has created another educators' packet focusing on its 2015 theme, WATER. We hope that the information presented below on urban water run off and national and local water issues will allow individuals to think about the challenge of making water more "visible."
- A Brief History on the Reservoir Triangle Area
- An Oral History-Based Tour of Mashapaug Pond
- Mashapaug Pond Watershed Description
- Mashapaug Pond Green Infrastructure Education and Outreach Project Presentation
- Infographic on Groundwater: An Endangered Resource
- What is the Water Cycle?
- Video by 6th Grade Students on the Urban Water Cycle
- How Urbanization Affects the Water Cycle
- Rain Barrels Description from the Narragansett Bay Commission
- What is Nonpoint Source Pollution?
- Stormwater Overview
- Green Infrastructure in Providence
- Mashapaug Pond Stormwater Pollution Campaign: Event Information and Resources
- A List of Additional Resources